The Grand Ballroom Chicago is a Gem in the south side of Chicago. This gracefully designed masterpiece harkens back to 1923. Once known as Cinderella's Ballroom the architectural design is majestic with whimsical details evocative of a fairytale evening.
Plan your perfect event in this magnificent space - a true Chicago treasure. Elegant, refined and regal. The Grand Ballroom Chicago is dedicated to the art of hospitality, creating a luxurious experience that you and your guests deserve.
* Capacity: 708 seated, 855 standing
* 6,500 sq. ft. dance floor
* Band shell stage: 16-piece band capacity
* 1920's original 60 foot long bar
* State-of-the-art sound system
* 12 ft x 12 ft retractable projection screen with microphone and podium
* In-house gourmet catering
* Free parking
* Handicap accessible.
The Grand Ballroom